A look In-Side!
Main Office Infant Building
1221 Old Powder Springs Road
Mableton Georgia 30126
Pre School & After School Program
1233 Old Powder Springs Road
Mableton Georgia 30126
Show Me Love Learning Academy has expanded! We now have 2 buildings.
Building A houses our Infant Program - Infants 4 weeks thruogh 24 months and the Main Office.
Building B houses children 2 - 12 years of age, Private Pre-Kindergarten , & the After School Program
Show Me Love Learning Academy has offered outstanding Childcare Services to the Cobb County Community for more than 17 years. We are proud to say that we are developing a generation of little learners who will compete and excel not only in their future education, but in the ever-increasing competitive world. We believe that what they are exposed to as children, comes out in their lives as adults. We are teaching each child to become leaders in the future.
We are dedicated to providing a warm and inviting atmosphere that allows each child to develop at their own pace. Here at the Academy, we foster developmental growth in the areas of intellectual, social, physical and emotional skills, through a variety of group activities, individual play, educational time and quiet periods.
Your child deserves the best education that money can buy, enroll your child today!
Health and Safety
Our goal is to ensure that every child in our care is in the safest environment possible. In order gain access to the Academy, we have a coded Security Entry System.
- Emergency contact Cards are completed for each family and placed in your child's classroom.
- Upon arrival, parents are required to wash their child's hands before they enter the classroom. Staff
and all children practice handwashing after diapering, restroom breaks, before meal times, before and after medication, and after administering First Aid.
- Children are taught to manage health pratices independently.
- Professional Carpet Cleaners clean our carpets.
- Meticulous Cleaning and Sanitizing of the Academy, equipment, and toys. All small toys are cleaned, disinfected and sanitized serveral times each day. Large toys, and cribs, are cleaned as needed and at the end of each day. Linens and sheets are washed as needed and at the end of each day. Cots/mats are cleaned and disnfected after nap time every day.
- First Aids Kits are accessible to all teachers at all times. A phone call is required to parent/guardian to report any injuries.
- Parents are responsible for bringing their children to the Academy in good health.
- Any child who has been diagnosed with an illness parent, guardian, and/or emergency contact will be contacted immediately and informed that the child must be picked up immediately. Any communicable diseases that are confirmed will be posted on each door, the parent board, by each time clock, and a form will be sent home with each child.
- Non-toxic play materials are provided.
- Staff has been trained on proper procedures to prevent safety issues, and they are requried to expalind to the children that are old enough to understand.
- Indoor and outdoor areas are arranged to avoid safety hazzards, and are check daily .for any safety hazzards.